10.01.2012

Vintage Card and Desk Set

I guess you can say I've been on a vintage making weekend.  I created this cute card that actually holds the 2 tags.  It actually was for a card swap but decided to keep it myself because I didn't want anyone to feel offended since its a piggy mask.  It turned out so cute that I thought of making another with a different stamp image.  My second creation is a cute desk set that holds 3 post-its and a box of paper clips.  You can actually use it for other things from your desk but this turned out great with the post its and clips.  I added the desk set to my Etsy store if you are interested.  Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Week!


2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, these are so beautiful with ALL the elements. So inspiring. Have a great week.

eunice said...

These turned out beautiful! Love the warm worn vintage look...the tag holder is irresistable!