8.17.2009

Cup cake anyone?


Sorry no posting the past few days.  I've been really busy doing other things.

Here's a cupcake that I made using 2 wash cloths.  As I started to roll the 1st wash cloth you need to stick the flower in the middle with the stem.  I also used a flower punch for the pink flower.  I rolled the 1st wash cloth really tight going around and then adding the 2nd wash cloth rolling it really tight again.  I used scotch tape to hold it together at the end.  Get a square piece of cellophane and wrap from the bottom and tape it together before putting the pink cardstock.  I used a pink strip of card stock about 2" wide and crimped it with the wavy crimper and tied a bow around the cupcake.  Great for favors!  Thanks for stopping by checking out my blog today!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

The cupcake is so adorable and i love cupcakes! The way how you make it seems similar to a diaper cake. My friend and I made one once but wow, our used more than 50! Anyways, your work is very inspiring. I'm new to blogging so hello!

Kyoko said...

Such a great idea Elena! Boy you are just sooo creative ... IMPRESSIVE!

Denise said...

Elena,
You are so talented!! That is so cute.

joni h said...

YUMMY!! Thanks for the tips on how to make it! Love it!

Brenda said...

Love the cupcake... so creative!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Elena what a lovely creation it almost looks good enough to eat. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Janis said...

OMG Elena! Totally cute project that is so sweet. I just love ALL of your crafty ideas. You are a great source of inspiration! Have a great week!

Joy said...

love these cloth cupcakes! I see them all over the craft fairs! this one came out so cute! TFS!