10.19.2009

Halloween Invitation and Beautiful purse

Here is another Halloween creation that my sister made for a Halloween party that we will be having and she will be hosting at her house. The invitation is on the back of the card. I wanted to show you this beautiful card, purse & wallet that she made because it's such an awesome card! She crochets flowers also! Sorry the close up is blurry but I wanted to show the embellishments that she used.

Hey my sister is another Bag lady too!! Anyway, I needed to make a purse for my friends birthday but I didn't have time so said she'll do it for me. It's such an awesome purse that I want it for myself. She did a lot of work on this and even hand top stitched the edge of the whole purse. The flower is held by beads that she sewed to the handle. The silver pieces at the end of the handles are actually nestabilites too with hearts embossed on them. The DP is also from Amy Butler. The wallet is also awesome and it's also a gift card holder.


8 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love the halloween card and the purse is dahling....TFS

Michelle Alejandro said...

WOW the invitation is so awesome and detailed! Love the purse too! Your sister is just as crafty as you!

Islander Girl said...

OMG you're so right, they're awesome!!! She's so talented, she needs a blog! LOL!

Jodi said...

The invite is fantastic!! I love it!! LOVE the haunted house!
The purse and wallet are so cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

joni h said...

WOW! I see talent runs in the family!

Tammy said...

Your card is CRAZY cute and that gift card purse is to die for.
So fantastic!!
TFS

Nannieflash said...

Wow Elena youve put such a lot into your card and bag, its absolutely stunning. Well done with love andhugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Alice said...

Love the Halloween card made by your sister! Unfortunatly we do not celebrate Halloween here in Italy,but it could be a perfect inspiration for me!And the purse also is very beautiful!
Alice