5.07.2010

Mother's Day boxes for the girls

Since Mother's Day is on Sunday I made a few purses for my friends at work. Included in the boxes were some "Hello Kitty" Jelly Bellies in a box that I got from Price Busters and some chocolate macadamia hershey kisses. I also forgot to take a picture of them at home so I had to gather them back again at work so I could take a pic of it. I will try to do a tutorial of this. I am not really good at it but I'll try to do it this weekend. The measurements are 3-1/2" w x 3" h x 1-1/2" d. I measured it according to the jelly belly box so it could fit inside with the other candies. They turned out really cute and they loved it. Have a great rest of the day and to all mother's I hope you all have a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" on Sunday.



5 comments:

Pineapple Cove said...

Elena, these are too adorable!!

Cyndi said...

very lovely boxes! i would love to see the tutorial when you make it!

Alice said...

Lovely!! Where do you find so many ideas for boxes??! Want to see the tutorial too!
Alice

Brenda said...

These are really cute!

Teri said...

I love all of your boxes! Can't wait for the tutorial too!