8.31.2010

Birthday Card

Here I am again with another post for the 3rd day in a row. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of card making again and created another card. I wanted to make a simple birthday card and was thinking that I could include a gift card on the inside. I haven't decided yet but wanted to make a bunch of cards for those days when you need one right now. Not one of my usual girly pink cards but wanted to try something new and make a blue card instead with no image.... Sorry my picture is not as clear but used my phone to take the picture since my battery needs to be charged on my camera.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Thanks for stopping by my blog and Have a Great Day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

joni h said...

Good to see you back in blogland! Love your creations, bag lady! :)

Janis said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing! I love this card! You are my inspiration to get off fb!!

Joy said...

great cards you have been creating! love that you are getting into the swing of things and back to creating! miss seeing all your creations! have a wonderful week!