11.23.2010

Holiday Card

It's taking me some time to get back into crafting again. I have been so busy that I am so behind in my OCS card and tags for November. So I decided to get moving and finish this card so I can send it out already tomorrow. Believe it or not but this is actually my first easel card that I decided to make. I've seen it so many times but never made one until today. The printed paper is (cupcake paper) from Tiddly Inks and the solid card stock is a Worldwin Cascata Cardstock. Not sure if you can see it but I added some bling to the dots and her wings to brighten the card. Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving and thank you for stopping by my blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Joy said...

such a cute easel card! love making those! love your new background! so pretty! have a happy Thanksgiving!

Brenda said...

love the dp! cute easel card! i bet you're going to start making more easel cards now... have a happy thanksgiving too!

Cyndi said...

so cute! you did a great job for your first easel! happy thankgiving!