5.05.2011

Hello Kitty Wall Clocks



I know I've been away from blogging and paper crafting for quite some time. I really want to start creating and crafting again soon but have been tremendously busy and just not enough time to do much. Here I made 2 quick Hello Kitty Wall Clocks with stickers and a Hello Kitty cut out that I've cut with my Cricut some time ago. I took this wall clock apart many months ago and never did anything with it. I know I should have made it another color but it turned out okay. I still continue to surf blogs whenever I get the chance. Thank you for stopping by to check out my creations!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

cute Hello Kitty wall clocks! love how you decorated them. hope you have a good Mother's day weekend!

Cyndi said...

very pretty wall clocks! i still wanna try those out!

Amy said...

What a great idea! I will try it out and use the clock as a decoration for my daughter's room. How perfect. Thank you. Your ideas are awesome.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Wowser....great looking wall clocks.....unreal cute.