1.14.2012

Valentine creations!

It's been a while since my last post. I finally got the chance to work on my Valentine's creations. Here I am using the "Bigz XL Fancy Favor Bag" from Stampin Up. The handles, heart border and heart flourish was cut from my Silhouette machine that I created. The front of the bag stamp is also from Stampin Up stamps called "Best of Everything". This turned out exactly like I wanted it to and I love it. Guess I'll be using this as my favors. Thanks to everyone who continue to check out my creations. I hope to be posting more. Have a Great 3 day Weekend if you have Monday off.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Very pretty, Elena! Don't you just love it when your vision comes to life just the way you had hoped? :)

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very pretty!!! Oh, and I love you background with the owl with BIG blinking eyes. So cute.

Leanne said...

Very cute! That machine is very handy to have.
;)

Bless This Mom said...

Wow, I love these.