7.15.2009

Clothespin Memo holder & HK Favors

My youngest son is getting married on Thursday and we decided to make 30 favors for our family members and friends that will be attending the dinner.  It was a last minute thing and she loves Hello Kitty so he asked me if I could do something with a hello kitty face.  This is what I came up with and he loves it.  I used a pearl white card stock for the head.  The paper is Kaleidascope Violet color paper and I stamped paisleys with eggshell white color on the background.



I made a couple of memo/picture/ receipe holders with the clothespins that are 9" tall.  I painted them white and covered them with DP paper and used Mod Podge to give it a little shine.  
    

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow Elena, these are awesome! I love the favors...purple and HK...the cutest combo! The clothespins are very cute!

Janis said...

Love the purple color for the favors. It's so sweet. And the clothespins are darling. I'm sure the bride (and your son) will love everything.

joni h said...

Great job! Love those large clothespins! They'll love the favors! Have fun!

Denise said...

You are so talented!! Love the clothes pins, and those favors are so CUTE!! I know everyone will love them.

Linda said...

Hi Elena ~ great job on the favors and clothes pins! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Your family will love the favors and great job on the memo holder!

Joy said...

these are wonderful favors you made for the family and friends who will be attending the dinner! I love purple and the HK face is so cute! what a great gift to receive! I love those clothespins too! they are darling and what a great project to make! you do such pretty work! love the inspiration! TFS!

Brenda said...

great projects! they look quick and easy... the best kind of projects!

Paper Kisses said...

I love those clothes pins Elena! So cute! Those HK favors are very cute too. Great job!

Kyoko said...

Very impressive Elena! LOVE all your color combos and they all came out so cute ... everyone will LOVE them.

Teri said...

what sweet favors Elena! The bride will love them, so sweet of your son to ask for HK ones. The clothespin holders are also very cute!