9.21.2009

RAKS and OCS to share!!

This first RAK I received is from Jayne who was my partner for the August RAK in PCP.  The challenge was to use black,white and another color.  We also send 5 printed DP, 5 different embellishments & 5 different images.  Jayne does some awesome cards!  Thank you Jayne for all the goodies.   

This next card is from Denise who was my partner for Teri's OCS for August.  What a cute card!!  The bear collector that I am just loves all kinds of bears.  Thanks so mush Denise!
This bag is from winning in the Himawari challenge that Denise and Christina had.  It was my first challenge since starting in blogland.  Love the bag Christina!  Thank you.. 

This last RAK is from Amy from Maui Paper Crafter. She sent this notebook and Thank you card for her winning of the crochet flowers that she won on my blog.  Love the colors!  Thank you Amy!
Ok I better get ready to leave for work and hope you all have a Great Day today!!  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

Great RAKs that you received!

Joy said...

lovely RAKs! aren't challenges fun?! I also love the card swap too! I love receiving happy mail! TFS!

Kyoko said...

Well deserved RAKs Elena! You are such an inspiration ... so multi-talented!!

joni h said...

Great RAK and OCS! I love the B&W and the pinks together-can't wait to see the creations!

Michelle Alejandro said...

These are such wonderful raks! Love that pink, black and white!

Islander Girl said...

Hi Elena! I just found your blog and it's amazing! Such great creations!!!! Adding you to my faves!

Aloha!
Claudette

Denise said...

Wonderful raks, well deserved.

Nannieflash said...

Wow all I can say is well done, beautiful cards and lovely friends to give them to you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx