4.02.2010

Purse Tote

I went to a craft class today to learn how to make this "purse tote". We actually made 2 different purse's and this was one of them. This is such an awesome purse and measures "6 tall x 9" wide. The colors were just perfect since I like these 2 colors. I will probably be making more of these since it's great to give as a RAK with lots of goodies. The mega size paper clip was just added by me to show you that the sides are pockets that you can put something in it too. I just love this purse tote..... Anyway Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute idea, Elena - even has an outside pocket.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Elena, this is adorable!

hugs,
Michelle

Brenda said...

I love this bag! It looks so real! BTW: where was this craft class at? TFS!

Denise said...

Love it!! Tutorial?? Love the pretty color combo & DSP.
Wishing you a Happy Easter!!
Hugs,
Denise

Enjoli said...

Oh my goodness! I love this purse tote! It is so cute! Will you be making a tutorial? Hehehe.. =) TFS!