9.17.2010

Laying Nora "Flat box" and Lesa

Here's a fun gift box that I figured out last night. I was looking at boxes online and found something that you could purchase from China. I thought that I could figure this out on my own and here it is. You could actually fit a gift card in the box for a gift but since I didn't have one on hand I just added some candy until I can get a card. I'm using CC Designs Laying Nora which fits perfect on the box. This box measures are 3-1/2" wide x 2-1/4" D x 1" high. This box can actually lay totally flat but I didn't get a picture of that. I used a velcro to close the flap. Hope you all have a Great Weekend!!




Here's another card using CC Designs Lesa. I really didn't know what I was creating since I was just in the mood of coloring images but decided to make this Z fold card. It turned out pretty good I think. I used up most of my cards that I created in the past and wanted to add more to my box for when I need them, this is the reason I just left it blank for now. I always get requests for blank cards so this will be added to my stash. It's not really my kind of colors but it turned out okay I guess.



4 comments:

Brenda said...

that is such a cute box! the image fits perfectly! i love the colors on both the box and card! tfs!

Janis said...

Love the box & card! I love all of the colors & embossing that you did. I think that I have to "borrow" these ideas! Love your creativity!!! I'll need to follow your lead soon & get off fb too! Thanks for being so inspiring!! Big hugs, Janis

Joy said...

sweet! love that box you figured out! I need to try new things! love your card too! what a great layout! hope you have a great week!

Jean Rowell said...

I love this flat box...can you please share the directions/measurements or even a tutorial....thanks