9.27.2010

Lil' Gift bag

A couple weeks ago I helped my friend make 25 cupcake boxes for her daughter's birthday to give to her friends. Her birthday is in a couple weeks from today and she wanted to use Hello Kitty and her friends images to put in front of the boxes. I made these for her cupcake boxes and decided to make a little gift bag to put them in it. They were fun to make! I made some other little gift bags for door prizes for some friends that came over this weekend. I will post them sometime this week. Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Week!!



5 comments:

Janis said...

Love seeing your creations again. What are the dimensions on the circle punch? Have a great week!

Linda said...

So glad you're back to crafting! Your creations are wonderful! Can't wait to see more ...

Brenda said...

woohoo! the bag lady is back! i love your creations and your friend's daughter will too!

Cyndi said...

such cute bags!

Unknown said...

Super cute projects! Thanks for sharing :)